- Academic Calendar
- Audit Instructions
- Cardinal Students Navigation Guides for Faculty
- Cardinal Students Navigation Guides for Staff
- Degree Audit Reports
- Enrollment Appointment Schedule
- FERPA Training
- Final Exam Schedule
- Registration Error Message FAQ
Class Scheduling Resources
- Class Scheduling Deadlines
- Curriculum and Scheduling Forms
- Scheduling Forms
- Scheduling Grid
- Training Resources for Class Scheduling
Monthly Training Seminars
The Office of Enrollment Services offers monthly training seminars for faculty and staff. Seminars cover a variety of topics including registration, student records, class scheduling, and student accounts. Administrators are strongly encouraged to attend, as the seminars are designed to cover the areas in which the office receives the most inquires from faculty and staff.
We'll cover how courses are created, how requisites and equivalencies work, and the differences between the catalog and the semester schedule (a lot of staff struggle with this distinction). Catalog entries will be more visible than ever once students begin utilizing the new academic advisement reports in Cardinal Students so this is a great way to ensure yours is up to date and an accurate representation of your department's offerings.
- The training session for May 13th and 14th will be postponed to a later date.