- Academic Calendar
- Audit Instructions
- Cardinal Students Navigation Guides for Faculty
- Cardinal Students Navigation Guides for Staff
- Degree Audit Reports
- Enrollment Appointment Schedule
- FERPA Training
- Final Exam Schedule
- Registration Error Message FAQ
Class Scheduling Resources
- Class Scheduling Deadlines
- Curriculum and Scheduling Forms
- Scheduling Forms
- Scheduling Grid
- Training Resources for Class Scheduling
Monthly Training Seminars
The Office of Enrollment Services offers monthly training seminars for faculty and staff. Seminars cover a variety of topics including registration, student records, class scheduling, and student accounts. Administrators are strongly encouraged to attend, as the seminars are designed to cover the areas in which the office receives the most inquires from faculty and staff.
Class Scheduling for Summer/Fall 2020
An overview of how to edit/schedule/delete classes on your semester schedule. Individuals responsible for scheduling classes should plan on attending. Bring your schedules to work on during this session if you need assistance -- we've scheduled a computer lab.
- Monday, February 3 @ 10:00-1:00 - Hannan 134
- Tuesday, February 4 @ 2:00-3:00 - Hannan 134
Those who assist students with registering for classes will benefit from this session. We will cover virtually every error or issue a student might encounter when registering.
- Wednesday, March 11 @ 2:00-3:00 - McGivney 014
- Thursday, March 12 @ 10:00-11:00 - McGivney 014
Academic deans offices should plan on sending at least one representative to this session. We will cover the proper way to prepare Academic Senate and honors lists and will go over the process of preparing diplomas for graduation.
- Thursday, April 16 @ 10:00-11:00 - Pangborn G003
- Friday, April 17 @ 2:00-3:00 - Maloney 204
We'll cover how courses are created, how requisites and equivalencies work, and the differences between the catalog and the semester schedule (a lot of staff struggle with this distinction). Catalog entries will be more visible than ever once students begin utilizing the new academic advisement reports in Cardinal Students so this is a great way to ensure yours is up to date and an accurate representation of your department's offerings.
- Wednesday, May 13 @ 2:00-3:00 - McGivney 014
- Thursday, May 14 @ 10:00-11:00 - McGivney 014