Proof of Enrollment

Current students who need proof of enrollment for insurance companies, employers, etc. may come to the Office of Enrollment Services (W200 Fr. O'Connell Hall) to request an enrollment verification letter. Requests can also be submitted to

Degree Verifications

The Catholic University of America has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications on its behalf. Employers or organizations seeking to verify the degrees or enrollment of current or former students should contact The National Student Clearinghouse at:


Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Phone: 703-742-4200