Cardinal Pay is the university's online website for student account activity.
Students and their Authorized Users can utilize Cardinal Pay for the following:
- Viewing account activity
- Generating on-demand account statements
- Remitting online payments via e-check, credit, or debit card
- Note: online payment is not required. Information on additional payment options can be found on our Payment Options page.
- Enrolling the optional monthly payment plan
- Coming soon! Enrolling in direct deposit of student account refunds
All students and alumni since 2000 automatically have access to Cardinal Pay.
Students who wish to grant other individuals access to their account information (including notification of balances) must establish those individuals as Authorized Users in Cardinal Pay. Authorized Users will have with their own login name and password for the Cardinal Pay website. Instructions for setting up Authorized Users can be found here.
To Access Cardinal Pay
Students/Alumni: Cardinal Pay can be accessed via the Student Account tile in Cardinal Students. This is the ONLY log in option for students and alumni.
Authorized Users (non-students): Cardinal Pay can be accessed at https://catholic.myonplanu.com. This link is for Authorized Users (non-students) ONLY
Guest Payers: Individuals who have not been established as Authorized Users on a student's account may use Cardinal Pay to make a law school enrollment deposit only. Guest payers can access Cardinal Pay here.