The Office of Enrollment Services works in partnership with the US Department of Veterans Affairs to assist veterans and dependents eligible to participate in the VA’s Education Benefits Programs. Information on the VA’s Education Benefits Programs is available at https://benefits.va.gov/gibill/. Eligibility for benefits is determined by the Department of Veterans Affairs which has Education Benefits Counselors available at 888-GI BILL1 (888-442-4551)
If you have never used VA education benefits at any institution of higher education, you must complete the appropriate application form.
Please note that VA Education benefits can not be applied to classes offered at the following sites: Alexandria, Crowne Plaza Crystal City, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Night Vision Laboratory, Naval Surface Warfare Center, and Pima Community College.
- Post- 9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill- Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 32)
- Montgomery GI Bill- Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
Please complete Form 22-1990
Survivors and Dependents
- Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
Please complete Form 22-5490
Parents transferring 9/11 GI Bill benefits to a spouse or dependent
Please complete Form 22-1990E